Please visit our "Join A Team" page to register for the level of paddling in your summer program. Please check back 2021
Here is an overview of our year round training programs.
* Fall programs commence in October and continue till May and consist of weights, cardio and core training
* Fall programs include group training sessions at a local gym focused on function movement with props, mindset strategies and team building exercises
* Winter programs consists of pool paddling from January to April
* Spring programs consist of destination paddling camp in April
* Summer programs consist of dragon boat paddling between the months of May through to September
NOTE: all paddlers are free to join a fall training program regardless of the level you paddled at the previous summer water season. Paddlers who have participated in a fall, winter and spring program are free to choose to paddle at any level in the next summer water season. Please see details or each seasons program below. Please note: registration will be open prior to the season 2 weeks in advance. Payment completes your registration.
For more information please contact us
6The spring training program consists of attending a destination paddling camp.
- Camp 2020 will be held in Tempe Arizona
- Camp will be April 10-14
- Camp consists of 5 days of paddling twice daily
- PDBRC Fall program or basic fitness program is required for attendance for the safety of paddlers
Registration is now closed. Payment completes your registration. Registrations must be complete to reserve your spot. Once your payment has been submitted you will be emailed and sent a link providing camp details. Please allow 2-3 business days to process your registration.
$320 per paddler/spring camp program + travel, food and accommodation costs
The winter training program consists of a pool paddling.
- Sessions start the week of January 6th and finish the week of April 6th
- Fall program required for participation
- Pending number of registrations determines one or 2 sessions, 7:15-8:00am and 8:00-8:45am or 1 session from 7:45-8:45am. Sessions will be held at the Tri Leisure Center, 221 Jennifer Heil Way, Spruce Grove, AB from on Sundays.
Please note: Payment completes your registration. Registrations must be complete to reserve your spot. Available seats will be opened December 5th. Once your payment has been submitted you will be emailed and or provided a link to attend the sessions. Please allow 2-3 business days to process your registration.
$103 per paddler/winter pool paddling program (Costs are estimate based on 2019 site fees and are subject to change) Registration is closed for this program, please check back in December 2020!
The fall training program consists of a sport specific at home work out including free weights, cardio and core exercises.
- Training starts the week of October 5th and runs till the week of April 12th
- May choose the 3 day a week program or 5 day a week program
- Persons registering for the 5day program are eligible to join the winter and spring program (5 day programs are intense in workout and duration suited to those who enjoy being athletic.)
- Persons registering for the 3 day program are eligible to join the winter and spring program should space come available
- Although training at level one or two are not mandatory, training is required to attend the winter and spring program
- Gym group training will be held at Perpetual Fitness, 636 King St., Spruce Grove, AB at 8:00am Wednesdays and Saturdays at 10:00am
To find out more about our online training and fitness programs for fall 2020 leading into 2021 cli
Cheryl has selected a group of instructors to create programs paddlers can do in the comfort of their homes with minimal equipment. You will be directed to Cheryl Roose Consulting website for more information.
$225 per paddler/3 day a week fall training progra